I woke up today with a creative mind and a craving for bliss balls! These are round yummy healthy treats made up of various dried fruit and nuts, and they taste SO GOOD.
- Tbs coconut oil
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup dried apricots
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut + Extra for coating
- 4 squares of white chocolate
- Blitz the fruit and nut mixture together until you can form into balls – everything should be chopped up and when pressed, holds into a shape
- Form your bliss balls —- I got roughly 6 Tbs measures
- Melt the white chocolate in a bowl over a pan of boiling water (bain marie)
- Coat your bliss balls with white chocolate then roll around in a bowl of dessicated coconut
- I have stuck mine in the freezer to eat when needed, but they last in the fridge also.